|Dimensions||4.25 × 2.5 × 10.5 in|
– 4 single-use teabags; each teabag makes up to 5 gallons of tea for your roses (20 gallons per package)
– Foliar Feed – Transplant Shock Reducer – Root Stimulant – Compost Inoculant
– Enhances beneficial microbial activity on plants and in soil
– Improves plant resistance to disease and pests
– Locally crafted & hand-packed. First Demeter-certified Biodynamic Compost Tea in the U.S. containing all the essential Biodynamic preparations and specially formulated to support organic rose care. Also great on other flowering shrubs and trees!
A Certified Biodynamic liquid foliar (just add water!) chock full of microbial activity for all your roses. They will LOVE it, and even better, love YOU for it! Contains all the biodynamic preparations and specially crafted by hand to bring the best out of all your roses.
4 Easy Steps to Brew: 1. Soak 2. Squeeze 3. Stir 4. Serve!
Soak – leave tea bag in water overnight. Use an aerator, if you’d like. NOTE: If using city water, let water sit for several hours to allow chlorine to gas off.
Squeeze – squeeze the tea bag to get all the humic acid and other goodness out. Dunk, squeeze. Dunk, squeeze again. Repeat. Again. And again.
Stir – stirring adds oxygen, which is essential to enliven the previously dormant microbes. Stir in a vortex, then change directions. Then repeat. If you pay close attention, you will see the vortex structure begin to change as the water is enlivened!
Serve- apply to plants, trees, etc. using a sprayer. Make sure to spray the undersides of the leaves as well. You can also achieve tremendous results using compost tea as a root drench, water it into your soil, apply to newly-mixed soils before planting to feed the microbes, apply a batch to your backyard compost heap as a stimulant and inoculant.
Weight: 1 lbs. (approximate)
Size: 4.2 x 2.5 x 10.5 inches