Go Beyond Organic this year with Bu!
Get Bu’s Blend Biodynamic Compost for only $13 a bag when you purchase a pallet (50 1-cubic foot bags) with tax & delivery included.
Place your order through your local AQUA-FLO Supply! Find your local AQUA-FLO Supply: http://www.aquaflo.com/
For new planting areas: mix 1/3 Bu’s blend with 2/3 native soil or prepared planting/potting mix.
For established beds/containers: Spread 1/2 inch across entire planting area & water in (or drench with Bu’s Brew Compost Tea). For beds in need of more intense amendment, follow the recommendations for new planting areas, above.
Wondering how much you need? Send us an email or check out this online compost calculator: http://www.savingwater.org/outside_compostcalc.htm (we recommend plugging in a layer 3-4” thick for new beds).
Tags: Easy, Going Green, It's not
- 07 Orange County, San Diego, & Inland Empire Community Garden Program
- 07 LA, Ventura, & Santa Barbara County Community Garden Program
- 09 Santa Barbara County Community Garden Special
- 09 San Diego County Community Garden Special
- 09 Los Angeles County Community Garden Special
- 09 Riverside County Community Garden Special
- 09 San Bernardino County Community Garden Special
- 09 San Fernando Valley Community Garden Special
- 09 Orange County Community Garden Special
- 09 Ventura County Community Garden Special