- 28 - Malibu Compost in Sunset Magazine
- 15 - New Compost Teas AVAILABLE NOW!
- 01 - Malibu Compost featured on Garden Betty
- 04 - Product Preview: Get Ready for a Tea Party!
- 01 - Bu’s Brew now available through Williams-Sonoma
- 07 - SoCal Community Garden Program on now!
- 07 - Orange County, San Diego, & Inland Empire Community Garden Program
- 07 - LA, Ventura, & Santa Barbara County Community Garden Program
- 09 - Santa Barbara County Community Garden Special
- 09 - San Diego County Community Garden Special
- 09 - Los Angeles County Community Garden Special
- 09 - Riverside County Community Garden Special
- 09 - San Bernardino County Community Garden Special
- 09 - San Fernando Valley Community Garden Special
- 09 - Orange County Community Garden Special
- 09 - Ventura County Community Garden Special
- 23 - Soilove’s Norma Bonilla shares the love
- 15 - California Expected to Lose 100 Dairy Farms
- 05 - Garden BootCamp Teleseminar from Ardenwoods Nursery
- 10 - Biodynamics: Tuning In to the Heartbeat of the Soil
- 07 - Testimonial: Put the Bu in Butterflies
- 24 - Testimonial
- 18 - Using soil amendments
- 15 - Love in Bloom
- 09 - The Dish on Dairy Dirt: Ruminations on composted manure
- 22 - Herbicide in Our Watershed: Report reveals this Chemical Causes Birth Defects.
- 20 - One Cow, One Man, One Planet
- 12 - Documentary on bee colony collapse focuses on cutting pesticide use
- 05 - Ojai Premiere: “Queen of the Sun: What Are the Bees Telling Us?”
- 25 - Garden Gossip - 4/22/11
- 22 - Testimonial: Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians
- 20 - Garden Gossip - 4/15/11
- 18 - Demeter Association vs. Monsanto
- 07 - Testimonial
- 30 - The Power of Dirt
- 28 - Malibu Compost and Tomatomania!
- 28 - Garden Gossip: BD Saving the Planet (3/25/11)
- 24 - Mariposa Elementary Thanks Malibu Compost
- 24 - Living Each Day With Beauty and Inspiration
- 15 - The Harmful Effects of Miracle-Gro
- 15 - Garden Gossip - 3/11/11
- 02 - Testimonial by Judy Pearce
- 02 - A Soolip Wedding Preview
- 28 - Garden Gossip ft. Dan Bifano and Matthew Freund
- 18 - Malibu Compost at Luther Burbank Middle School
- 16 - Dirty Girl Gardening Is Lovin’ Malibu Compost
- 20 - Landscaper Testimonial
- 20 - Tea Party Workshop: This Saturday in Santa Barbara!
- 20 - Tea Party Workshop: Feb. 5 in Santa Barbara!
- 13 - Colum Riley interview on “Get Growing”
- 03 - Denise on “Garden Gossip” Radio!
- 02 - Shout Out from Ojai Valley Green Coalition!
- 27 - Randy Ritchie to Present at Cedros Gardens on October 30th!
- 22 - Bu at Photo Shoot for “C” Magazine
- 19 - Randy Ritchie (Malibu Compost) Interview with The Farmer Fred Rant!
- 18 - Bu’s Blend at Highland Hall Waldorf School
- 16 - Prest-o Change-o!
- 16 - Thank You Letter: Soil Web Workshop
- 17 - The Problem with Factory Farms
- 17 - Reconstruction
- 16 - Woman’s life goes from manure to manure
- 09 - Open Letter from Desiree Negrete
- 30 - No methyl iodide on our food
- 28 - An Open Letter to Gary Conklin and the Workers of the Conklin Dairy Farm
- 20 - Saving Tongass National Forest
- 20 - DOJ Turns up Heat in Monsanto Anti-Trust Probe
- 10 - Meeting BU
- 10 - Bu’s First Blog
Last spring I purchased a bag of Bu’s blend to try on my lime tree.
The poor thing had been sitting in the ground (which I had prepared well with compost prior to planting) for 2 years and it was looking worse and worse. I applied the blend and in 3 days….nothing! (I expect things to happen NOW).
However, as the weeks passed the tree started to turn a deeper green and actually start to look lush. It is now October and I just took a good look at it. It’s about 4 times the size and actually has two large limes on it! The first ones! The tips of the leaves look a little curly so I am going to get more Bu’s to work into the soil and I will spray it with the tea. I will do this tomorrow, Thursday, and I expect to be harvesting enough limes for Margaritas by Monday.
Thanks for all you are doing!