On Saturday, October 30th from 9am to 4pm at Cedros Gardens, Malibu Compost Founder Randy Ritchie will be talking Biodynamics!
Hear our tips on:
- Planting your winter vegetable garden
- Organic fertilizing with Bu’s Brew Compost Tea
- Preparing your beds and pots for winter with a cover mulch using Bu’s Blend Biodynamic Compost
- How to build soil in your garden with biodynamics
- Erosion control for winter months
- Create big water savings over the fall months
Malibu Compost is the first national producer and distributor of certified biodynamic compost. Our biodynamic compost blends are hand-crafted from a base of dairy cow manure, laid in windrows to mature and treated with biodynamic preparations. Biodynamics uses scientifically sound organic farming practices that build and sustain soil productivity as well as plant and animal health.