- 28 - Malibu Compost in Sunset Magazine
- 15 - New Compost Teas AVAILABLE NOW!
- 01 - Malibu Compost featured on Garden Betty
- 04 - Product Preview: Get Ready for a Tea Party!
- 01 - Bu’s Brew now available through Williams-Sonoma
- 07 - SoCal Community Garden Program on now!
- 07 - Orange County, San Diego, & Inland Empire Community Garden Program
- 07 - LA, Ventura, & Santa Barbara County Community Garden Program
- 09 - Santa Barbara County Community Garden Special
- 09 - San Diego County Community Garden Special
- 09 - Los Angeles County Community Garden Special
- 09 - Riverside County Community Garden Special
- 09 - San Bernardino County Community Garden Special
- 09 - San Fernando Valley Community Garden Special
- 09 - Orange County Community Garden Special
- 09 - Ventura County Community Garden Special
- 23 - Soilove’s Norma Bonilla shares the love
- 15 - California Expected to Lose 100 Dairy Farms
- 05 - Garden BootCamp Teleseminar from Ardenwoods Nursery
- 10 - Biodynamics: Tuning In to the Heartbeat of the Soil
- 07 - Testimonial: Put the Bu in Butterflies
- 24 - Testimonial
- 18 - Using soil amendments
- 15 - Love in Bloom
- 09 - The Dish on Dairy Dirt: Ruminations on composted manure
- 22 - Herbicide in Our Watershed: Report reveals this Chemical Causes Birth Defects.
- 20 - One Cow, One Man, One Planet
- 12 - Documentary on bee colony collapse focuses on cutting pesticide use
- 05 - Ojai Premiere: “Queen of the Sun: What Are the Bees Telling Us?”
- 25 - Garden Gossip - 4/22/11
- 22 - Testimonial: Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians
- 20 - Garden Gossip - 4/15/11
- 18 - Demeter Association vs. Monsanto
- 07 - Testimonial
- 30 - The Power of Dirt
- 28 - Malibu Compost and Tomatomania!
- 28 - Garden Gossip: BD Saving the Planet (3/25/11)
- 24 - Mariposa Elementary Thanks Malibu Compost
- 24 - Living Each Day With Beauty and Inspiration
- 15 - The Harmful Effects of Miracle-Gro
- 15 - Garden Gossip - 3/11/11
- 02 - Testimonial by Judy Pearce
- 02 - A Soolip Wedding Preview
- 28 - Garden Gossip ft. Dan Bifano and Matthew Freund
- 18 - Malibu Compost at Luther Burbank Middle School
- 16 - Dirty Girl Gardening Is Lovin’ Malibu Compost
- 20 - Landscaper Testimonial
- 20 - Tea Party Workshop: This Saturday in Santa Barbara!
- 20 - Tea Party Workshop: Feb. 5 in Santa Barbara!
- 13 - Colum Riley interview on “Get Growing”
- 03 - Denise on “Garden Gossip” Radio!
- 02 - Shout Out from Ojai Valley Green Coalition!
- 27 - Randy Ritchie to Present at Cedros Gardens on October 30th!
- 22 - Bu at Photo Shoot for “C” Magazine
- 19 - Randy Ritchie (Malibu Compost) Interview with The Farmer Fred Rant!
- 18 - Bu’s Blend at Highland Hall Waldorf School
- 16 - Prest-o Change-o!
- 16 - Thank You Letter: Soil Web Workshop
- 17 - The Problem with Factory Farms
- 17 - Reconstruction
- 16 - Woman’s life goes from manure to manure
- 09 - Open Letter from Desiree Negrete
- 30 - No methyl iodide on our food
- 28 - An Open Letter to Gary Conklin and the Workers of the Conklin Dairy Farm
- 20 - Saving Tongass National Forest
- 20 - DOJ Turns up Heat in Monsanto Anti-Trust Probe
- 10 - Meeting BU
- 10 - Bu’s First Blog
Available online & in stores this spring: two new compost teas to complement our original Bu’s Brew & help your precious plants thrive!
Bu’s Buds Biodynamic Compost Rose Tea is specially formulated to bring the best out of your roses! We’ve added worm castings to provide additional microbial diversity, kelp to help feed these microbes, and an extra dose of Preparation 504 (Stinging Nettle). Stinging Nettle bears a relationship to Sulfur (S), Potassium (K), Calcium (Ca), and Iron (Fe). It stimulates soil health and provides plants with these necessary nutritional components.
Bu’s Best Biodynamic Compost Tomato Tea has been formulated to maximize the vitality of those jewels of the summer garden: tomatoes. As with Bu’s Buds, we’ve added worm castings to provide additional microbial diversity and kelp to help feed these microbes. We also added Preparation 508 (equisetum). Equisetum has a high silica content and helps to reduce the effects of excessive moisture in the environment and around the plant (such as fungus development).
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter for the latest news (including when you can get your hands on a bag of our new brews!).